Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm Now A Freelance Writer

I started writing for Triond about a month ago and it has been such a wonderful experience! I haven't had this much fun in years. And I get paid for my writing too. Not a lot at one time, mind you, but it does accumulate over time. And now that I am starting to figure out the whole Adsense thing, I can make even more money. It just makes me laugh when I think of a former friend of mine who used to laugh at me for wanting to make money strictly online..lol

Just in case anyone is wonder what this has to do with living in an rv park, well, if it wasn't for the free wi-fi that we have here, I wouldn't be able to do this..lol
Here is the link to my Triond homepage so you can feel free to look around at what I've written.
http://www.triond.com/users/Sheila+Barnhill

No comments:

Post a Comment