Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Today's Plans

Well, I checked out Pubit to use for my ebook since I found out I can publish through more than one place, but since they only make payments to a bank accout, I guess I won't use them since I don't have an active bank account. That's okay though.
I started work on a new website for Bloodmares last night and am pretty happy with it so far. I'm hoping to have it finished today. I did a lot of research yesterday for my new novel, "Sinkhole". That went pretty well and I'm almost to the point to where I can start actually writing it. I found a picture that I want to make into the cover if I'm able to.
 I found this one free online and added a greenish tint to it. Anyone who has ever read Lovecraft's work will understand. His is the influence behind this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment